Tuesday 29 May 2012

Bonjour!


Bonjour! Le Jour de Le'an 

Day One.


Mostly known as a dreamer, I to have decided to write on this webpage called the Internet. Well some of us must know that this is definitely not my first blog and definitely is not a private blog either. It is (unlike my other social interaction page) this form of writing is open to all.

I may have some irregularities when it comes to writing (I tend to jump from one topic to another, Inconsistently) but be aware that my true purpose to write is to express my conviction on a rather wide perspective of things. I may sometime write about politics, food, movies and yes, my private life as well. So here, is my first (and thousand of more to come, hopefully) on the things I rather cherish for.

My words are truly my opinions and thoughts on many things. But I hope, readers such as you (thank u for reading) my mighty sir, has to have an open mind and open heart to my critics. I do not welcome such harsh comeback and any snide comment from readers. Much rudeness doesn't make the world any better now.

Oh just to inform you readers, I write both in Malay and English (My English is quite ridiculous at time). So if I do happen to make any spelling or grammatical error (God Forbid), move along and pretend like nothing happen.

My upcoming post will be up in anytime soon (that is, after my work shift ends). Writing (Typing) on my work desktop is not fun, but it gives me time to make some research on the upcoming topic.

Au Revoir!

No comments:

Post a Comment